I have been planning on blogging for awhile... kept making outfits, taking pics... then having to change or log out before I wrote down all the bloody info. So, today since I am kinda blah and just want to fuck around abit, I decided to blog.... then I saw a meme on Jadelyn's blog and went "FINE, FINE, I'll blog already, sheesh!" lol.
The song today is kind of towards me. I have been all over the place health-wise and emotionally lately. I think a dear friend of mine from karaoke caught onto it without really realizing, because he sang this song to me today, had me near in tears... I don't think he will know how appropriate that song is this week, and since he doesn't read this, he won't know. LOL
So today, I am going to show you a style of outfit I have been wearing A LOT. I love a good corset, but I don't want to take off my Tangos (most mesh corsets except for Etchaflesh's Busty line don't fit with the girls as well), so when a friend of mine told me about the underbust corsets he makes, I ran over to his store, and got both his group gift corset (which I am wearing) and the obsidian-colored one he sells. He's making more now too, so I will be stocking up as the tips and sales allow me:)
The jeans a lot of you will recognize.. they are the liquid mesh ones from Redgrave. I wasn't too sure about these, and the alphas are a bit of a pain in the ass to figure out which one will work with your shape... I even had to tweak my body fat a bit, which irked me (I DON'T WANNA BE TWIGGY!), but we do what we must to look good, right? Just cracks me up that liquid mesh is supposed to conform more... and I had to edit my standard mesh-clothing-shape to wear it..LOL!
The shirt is a sweater fat pack that I adore so much from BoobieLicious, called My Nice Sweater. Comes in a variety of shades, looks good alone or in layers like this:) I love something that I can wear 90328945898932 ways:)
AND the meme Jadey passed on:
Also, Strawberry Singh came up with a new meme....
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? December 19, 2007
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? On my first avvie, on my first week on SL I ran across Heavenly Rose Nightclub and the owner and then-head-DJ at the time took pity on the ugly little newblet. They took me shopping and gave me a job:) Gods, I miss that place.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Mostly at home or ~O~ Karaoke Lounge til someone wants me, or at Club Erotique on Tues and Thursday nights, or Opium II on Wednesdays. I am pretty easy to find.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Nina
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Oh dear gods, at the MOMENT? probably my Wasabi Pills Amelie hair.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? belly dancer costume;)
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Purple or Black or Dark Green or Blue
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I walk usually,, unless I am in a store, then I normally want to get in and get the heck out.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Fall hard for someone who has no interest in more than me being a fuck buddy.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Angelina Jolie, but she would have to color her hair red and blow up the boobs some.:)
Skin: Belleza - Ava in tan
Body: Custom design by Candace Berg, modified by me
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Giselle in Rouge
Nails : Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh nails in Long (HUD colored)
Makeup: Beauty Mark: Glamorize - Kitty Makeup Kit
Lips: Janis - Color of Love Beauty Box (Lips 2)
Eyes: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP - Silver Eyes
Eyelashes 1: MG - Wild Full Thick B
Eyelashes 2: Crissy Designs - Extreme Eyelashes
Eyes: Poetic Colours - Columbia in Pearl
Boobs: Lola Tangos with a Belleza skin applier
Shirt: BoobieLicious - My Nice Sweater in Blue
Corset:Allure - Devious Panel Corset in Ivory (L)
Pants: REDGRAVE - Black Jawns LQM (high heels) (wearing alpha 5)
Shoes: [Gos] - Grace Sandle in Black Patent
Necklace: New Death Designs - Black Velvet Cameo Choker