Wednesday 6 February 2013

Working Class Girl


((A little old jazz/blues for you all.  Barbara Dane singing "Working Class Woman", from 1973))

So I was going through my mind on what outfit to toss together.  I wanted something from a little of different stores I love, something I would wear in the real world that felt comfy and stylish but still gave that sexual appeal.  Many years ago, when I was working in offices, this would have definitely been something I would have pulled together, except maybe a dark green blazer...  but this sweater works pretty well, don't you think?

So off I went into my closet, finding the top to an outfit I got at a Bewbapalooza show from Alterego to wear as a chemise (or shell, depending on where you are from...LOL)....... a nice pencil skirt from my beloved J'adore, complete with thin leather belt.......... that great ALMOST FREE cardigan sweater from my awesome friend at [QE] Designs....  slipped on my calf boots from HOC.  I completed the outfit with a necklace from Indyra...not my normal kind of necklace, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for and it kind of works with the outfit even though I am Pagan...;)

So, without further ado, the pics and the credits:)  Thank you to all the creators out there who do such awesome work!  And... most of these creators have stores at Cleavage!!!!!  Come them them out there and then their main stores!








BODY

Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan
Body: Custom design by Candace Berg, modified by me
Hair: [e] Hair - Thrive - Red 09
Nails :Candy Nails - Birth Stone Pearl (June)
Makeup: Janis - Color of Love Beauty Box (Combo 3 and Lips 2)
Eyelashes 1: MG - Wild Full Thick B 
Eyelashes 2: Crissy Designs - Extreme Eyelashes
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Grey ( WELCOME BACK TO SL!!!!!!!!!!!  We missed you!)
Boobs: Lola Tangos with a League skin applier


                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Shirt: (Alterego) - Pure - top in white
Skirt: [J'adore] - High Waist Skirt - Grass
Belt: [J'adore] - Black Skinny Belt
Sweater: [QE] Designs - Cozy Sweater - Green
Boots: HOC - Noir Boots
Necklace: Indyra - Ibiza Chains
Panties: Cynful - Deliciosa in Black (No, you can't see them, but they are there for someone to take off later...LMAOO)


No comments:

Post a Comment