Tuesday 6 August 2013

Zodiac Meme

I am really finding some of Strawberry Singh's memes fascinating, and it's giving me a little "push" to take pics that I want to do...  plus, I am getting in a little practice with some new photography ideas.

This post is in relation to Strawberry's Zodiac Meme Challenge.  I am going to actually do my RL zodiac sun sign, which is Capricorn, even though I have more affinity with my rising sign (the time I was born), which is Aries.  Yes, I am confusing you... trust me, try being me. LOL!

********************************************************

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!
Add caption

  1. What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – My birthday is 14 January, which makes me Capricorn.
  2. Do you believe in or follow astrology? – Yes I do.  When I was born, my mother had a chart drawn up...  which actually almost perfectly matched the chart I had drawn up by another astrologist 2 years ago.  Both of them had some very unique marks in them that neither could have known about my choices in life (and those who truly know me, know I have led a VERY strange life;)).  That is the long answer to, "Yes, because I have proof.".
  3. Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – As I said before, Capricorn is my sun sign (the day I was born), Aries is my rising sign (the time I was born).. I DO take after a few qualities of my Cap sign (patient, ambitious, demanding to do it all themselves because others will mess it up) but the rest of Cap doesn't "fit" me.  Aries are independent, generous, optimistic, enthusiastic, courageous, moody, short-tempered, self-involved, impulsive, impatient....  Those who know me can tell you, that is me... LOL
  4. Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) Yes, in RL....  because of my upbringing, I do believe, but I also believe that about 85% of the ones you see are bullshit artists.  A truly gifted person does not charge for the gift given to them by the Gods, just as I don't believe a true man of God should make an extravagant living off ministering to his people.
  5. Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? Heck no...  I'd be searching for hours everyday for one that "felt" real....lol.  Besides, I believe I can change my own fate
  6. Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? I believe that astrology is part of my life, it was a love of my mother's that I do hold respect for.... but I also understand that most horoscopes are done for fun, and I have no problem with that:).  It's not my religion, my religion just tends to involve it sometimes:)  And yes, I giggle too when someone puts WAAAAYYYYY too much of their lives into it...  Just because it is written in the stars, doesn't mean that Fate is not a fickle mistress who will change it just for a giggle.





LOCATION


BODY

Skin: Belleza - Ava in tan
Body: Custom design by Candace Berg, modified by me
Hair:: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lulu [2] in Red
Nails: FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
Makeup1: .:Glamorize:. Kitty Makeup Kit (Liner Beauty Mark)
Makeup 2: Pink Acid Pencil Eyeliner Alpha Top Eye Makeup
Eyelashes 1: MG - Wild Full Thick B 
Eyelashes 2: Crissy Designs - **Extreme Eyelashes**
Eyes: Poetic Colours - Columbia in Pearl
Boobs: Lola Tangos with a Belleza skin applier

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLOTHING
Glasses: Miss LT Nerd mesh glasses - 10L on Marketplace!
Necklace: Fall from Grace - Good Fortune necklace-Capricorn 75L for this detailed necklace on Marketplace!
Ring: ) Alchemy Immortalis ( - "Foy Porter" Unisex Ring, Sapphire + Silver (PROMO on Marketplace, still my fave ring!)
Shoes: GOS Boutique - Grace Sandal - Black Patent (Not on sale, but on Marketplace)

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting. I think you're the first person I've known that has some sort of proof that it all can be real. Thank you for sharing and joining us in the meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I might be one of the few who do... my mother was a very, very, very odd bird. Thankfully I am a good deal like her;)

      Delete