Friday 22 April 2016

Erotic City


I am going to warn you, this is going to be a dirty, dirty post.  I may be in mourning right now for Prince, but I am not going to do it like most....  I am going to do it like he would want us to;)  This post will be picture-heavy, with me explaining stuff as we go, so hang in there, and enjoy the appropriate theme music;)

I am bringing my blog back to life.  I am not sure how often I will blog; this time is to help out an awesome little event I am involved in (Pushing Daisies Event, by Pick✖Your✖Poison Events), and also the opening of my friend Rachel Swallows adult sim hangout, called Fornicatio Club.


Pushing Daisies Event is open from April 20th to May 20th, so be sure to go by!  There are amazing shopping deals AND gachas to have!

The Fornicatio Club is open to socializing, sex, photographers (with proper tag), and fun:)  Make sure to use your best manners though, this is NOT your standard sex sim location! She is going to be changing the scenes every month, so keep coming back for more gorgeous views with REALLY high quality furniture!

Fornicatio Club House, lounge area

Fornicatio Club House, Bar area

Fornicatio Club House, front area

Closeup of my face *HAI!*

Closeup of nails, ring, and bacelet

Closeup of lips, collar, earrings, and necklace

From the front entry of the Club House

Anyone want to play some pool?

Overview of the lounge of the Club House

The Garden

The Garden... couldn't resist a bath!

The all important ass shot of the skin

So you can get a good view of the body;)

Body: Belleza Freya (bought)
Head: Catwa Jessica (basic expressions) (bought)
Shape: my own
Hair: .LeLutka - Kennedy FIT.B.Swish (bought)
Ears: [MANDALA] - STEKING_EARS_Season5 (pixie shape) (bought)
Brand(Tat): Diabolique Designs - custom tattoo, IM masterdiabolique resident for orders! (bought)


Makeup: Dark of the Moon Body Shop - MakeUp Kit Catwa Lipstick -Pack of Reds  (Pushing Daisies Event!)
Nails: Deesses Boutique: Belleza - Black Edition - finger/ toe nails (bought)


Outfit: PINUP by Helena - Calliope Lingerie Belleza (Pushing Daisies Event!)
Shoes: Glamistry : ASTER Heels - belleza (bought)
Jewelry: Real Evil Industries - **RE** Orbit Set {GIFT} (FREE on Marketplace!)
Collar: ~Proclivity~ -  Tethered Hearts Collar (bought)
Ring:JCNY - 'UN-BREAKABLE, iEngrave, Hyper-Gems Combo Ring 2.0 (deffo paid for;) )
Earrings: Meva - Carnival earring (Limited Edition) (bought)

2 comments: