Saturday 17 September 2016

September is here!





I still cannot believe it is September already.  How in the hell did the year go so fast? I cannot believe it is FALL!  Thankfully I love the changing of colors and the beautiful jackets that always come out.  AND BOOTS.  OMG, boots.  *drools*

Take a gander at the gooorrgeous finds at Tres Chic this September (which started today, BTW!).  This off-the-shoulder leather jacket by Sabotage is absolutely lovely in the texture work:)  I like that sultry supple look it has, lending a nice warm cover to this revealing ensemble by Asteria Creations:)

And these boots, OMG, did I mention boots?  Those who know me, know how much I adore a good pair of boots.  LOOK at the stitchwork!  Seriously, some love and dedication went into the texture work on these!  And the meshwork is amazing!  The more I see from KC, the happier I am:D  Keep up that awesome work!

PetroFF offered this luscious watch/bracelet set that is very unique:)  I love seeing pieces like this that I normally wouldn't be too sure about, but this one really fits nicely with my look:)

EMO-tions  has been a name we have known awhile, and this hair is a really beautiful example of the work they do. I love the look so much (it is one I have actually done IRL with my hair, so I was really happy to see it!). I realized belately that I forgot to change the color of the headband to black to match the outfit as I had planned, but it still looks beautiful on me:)











BODY:

Mesh body: Belleza  - Freya
Mesh head: Catwa  - Jessica
Shape: Mine
Body Skin: [Pink Fuel]  - <Biscuit> - BELLEZA Body Applier (CURVY)  ((freckles at setting #3, I think.. lol)
Head skin: DeeTaleZ  - *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Face Kimberly* MIXEDTYPE (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Eyes: .ID.  - Deep Gaze Eyes / Gray 
Haire:.:EMO-tions:.  - * SANDRA * (reds hud) (TRES CHIC EVENT)

MAKEUP AND STUFF:

Face Makeup from the DeeTaleZ skin
Nails: .::Nanika::.  - Nails "Autumn-1" (TRES CHIC EVENT)
OUTFIT:
Jacket: ..Sabotage H.O.F.: Fenty OffShoulder Jacket - Black Freya (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Outfit: Asteria Creations - Lady Faith (top, skirt, and gloves) (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Left bracelet: *PetroFF* - Watch&Bracelets "Eliza" SET (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Nose piercing: .euphoric  - Hizma (Nose Piercing)
Boots: -KC- BRIANNA BOOTS  (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Left Ring: JCNY - 'UN-BREAKABLE, iEngrave, Hyper-Gems Combo Ring 2.0

FURNITURE TO MENTION:

Car and Leaves: Mushilu - My Citroen Blue (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Bench and firepit: Decor Junction / Shutter Field -  Country Bench - oak -  and Metal Firepit with sound - rustic (TRES CHIC EVENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment