Monday 29 August 2016

All Of Me



 When I saw the camping set from one of my fave longtime family designers, I had to grab it and set it up:)  And camping is SO much more fun with more than one person, so I asked my beloved Hubby to come join me!  I chose this song, because 1) it's one of our favorite songs from our wedding, 2) him singing it to me actually makes me melt, seriously....  3) I HAD to find a acoustic guitar version for this blog.  You will see why soon:)

The little details in this set really make it feel real.  The selection of drinks displayed in the cooler (click the cooler to open it, click the milk and you get a choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages of a wide variety!), the fabric work in the quilts, the realism of the suitcases, the absolute love shown in the texture in the logs...  this by far is my favorite camping set that I have ever seen:)  There ARE PG and Adult sets, so if you go buy it at Tres Chic event, be sure to select the one you want!  The PG set has alcohol, just not boinkies!  lol

This matching set of clothes from L&B are pretty damn hot.  I do have ONE complaint about the girl version: the pants cut into my leg below the knee a bit and the alpha layer sections in Belleza land above or below the cuff; so it's a little leg showing, or a little bit of air between the leg and pants.  I don't show this in the pics, because my OCDness would have to spot-fix that, and I try not to touch these up more than fixing the levels and brightness.  I DO love it still though.  Maybe they will come out with a Belleza version sometime?  Hmmm?


 

 

 








JAMES

BODY:
Mesh Body: Slink - Slink Physique Body v1
Shape: Custom
Hair: Alofoke Designs - Tribal #1 Hair Tattoo  (MP only)
Skin: Aeros - Raul in Brazil Nut
Beard tats: Aeros - both Raul full wild, and Onyx bristle #3
Beard: Iron Claw - Mesh full heavy beard hipster black (Current MP)
Beard addon: RunAway - Drogo Beard V2 (Current MP)
Ears: Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu
Eyes: Poetic Colours - Classic Gen4 - Driftwood

OUTFIT:
Shirt:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Shirt w/ Tee V4
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Baja Denim Shorts
Shoes: FashionNatic - Fn Flip Flops (Current MP)
Left hand: JCNY - Florentine Collection, Mens Wedding Ring 2.0
Right hand: :::ChicChica::: His lock ring

LEANNAN

BODY:
Mesh body: Belleza Freya
Mesh head: ^;^CaTwA^;^  Jessica
Shape: Mine
Tattoo: Diabolique Designs - Custom design, no inworld store anymore but his MP is here
Body Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - BELLEZA Body Applier (CURVY)  ((freckles at setting #3, I think.. lol)
Head skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - Morgana - CATWA 'JESSICA' Head Applier 
Eyes: .ID. Deep Gaze Eyes / Gray 
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^  - Selena Messy Braid

MAKEUP AND STUFF:
Lips: Deesses Boutique: Belleza - Jussy - Lips  ((Lips #1))
Nails: Deesses Boutique: Belleza - Smoothie - finger/ toe nails ((Nail #5))

OUTFIT:
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - (LRG) Swear "Cargo Shorts" Graphics Edition - Womens
Shirt:  Lapointe & Bastchild - *Fitted* Freya Swear Candy Tank Top
Facial piercing: PUNCH - Monroe Heart
Left Ring: JCNY - 'UN-BREAKABLE, iEngrave, Hyper-Gems Combo Ring 2.0
Right Ring: :::ChicChica::: Her lock ring

FURNITURE TO MENTION:
Camping Set: Aphrodite - "Family Fun" Camping Set (with PG Air Bed and Couple PG Camping Log used for demonstration)
(if you wish to know of the others, please feel free to ask:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment