Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pink Zebra with a Flu

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I posted a set.... and I have a NUMBER of beautiful outfits coming out, because I have been asked (okay, I begged and pleaded..LOL) to blog for a couple of stores (BoobieLicious and J'Adore).

Then I got hit with the flu.  Twice.  I know, you aren't supposed to really get it twice in a row, but I am special, let me tell you.  And I know it is two different ones, only because this second one is kicking my ass and taking names. So I am behind on everything...... changing clothes, speaking to other human beings, taking pictures, sleeping, blogging, processing the applications for my Hunt for Your Inner Slut (the hunt I coordinate every 3 months or so).  Thankfully those who barely know me are being patient.....  those who know me are patting me upside their head and probably rolling their eyes, since normally I don't whine as much as I do when I have the flu.  LOL

SO, back to the important stuff... what I am wearing in these pics.  I wore this dress for a couple days, because I like it, and because I was too lazy to take it off;)





BODY

Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan (Burgandy)
Shape: Shape made by Candace Berg, modified by me
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in London Fog, w4
Hair: Exile - Violetta in Sunset (Subscrib-0-matic gift)
Hairbase: Exile - Bald Base
Breasts: Lolas - Lolas Naturals
Skin Applier: L.Inc - League deeptan skin applier for Lolas
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Dress: { BoobieLicious } - My Sugar Dress in White Zebra
Shoes:  Ayara - Sugar & Spice Mesh Heels Mix 2
Panties: [QE] Designs - Tessy Thong in Pink
Glasses: AXL Pro - FASHION l Executive Glasses - Group Gift

Poses: impromptu stuff I did with AnyPose;)




No comments:

Post a Comment