Thursday 6 December 2012

Santa Baby

'Tis the season for all of us to break out those sweaters and shirt and other assorted holiday stuff.  I am SLOWWWLLLYYY getting my house prepared for Yule/Christmas, and my rezday in 13 days...  and looking for a paying SL job so I can afford more pixelcrack...lol

CarrieAnn from Ellemeno told me about these sweaters she made for the holidays, and shared them with me.  These are quite possibly the most awesome Christmas sweaters I have seen in SL in all my 6 years (I am really a year and 6 months older than my rezday).  You can see the detail on here: Ellemeno's Tacky Christmas Sweaters.

Where I live, in Canada, we layer like crazy in the winter.  undershirt or bra, shirt, sweater....panties, tights or long johns, skirt or pants, 2-3 pairs of socks somedays....LOL...  LAYERING helps you survive.  So, in honor of my typical winter attire when I go out, I am wearing tights from Viva La Glam (10L on Marketplace for 8 freakin' colors!)  and a high waisted skirt from J'adore.  The boots are some KKBBs that I like, but the invisiprim in them make me sad....  I love the look, but not the freakin' box in certain backgrounds.





 BODY
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)
Makeup: NONE for a change...LMAOOOO

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Sweater: ! ellemeno ! tacky xmas sweater - santa
Tights: [VG] 'Spandex Tight' in Crimson - Underpant Layer
Boots: !!KKBB!! Slouchy Boots - Black (Right)
Scarf: String Fashion - Scarf Nature (recolored to black), part of the Nora Jeans and Caridgan outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment